Skip to content
Educate the Mind.
- Cathedral School provides a safe and accepting environment
- Courses include religion, math, reading, language, arts, social studies, and science
- Curriculum standards are set forth by the Diocese of Superior and are consistent with the WI State Standards
- Teachers are certified by the Department of Public Instruction
- Web-based parent portal for 5th-8th grade allows parents easy access to their child’s educational performance
Inspire the Heart.
- Students and staff are committed to living the values of faith, respect responsibility, honesty, and service
- Students seek opportunities to volunteer and serve in their community
Nurture the Soul.
- Cathedral School partners with area parishes and parents
- Students attend and participate in Mass weekly
- Students receive Religious Education at age-appropriate levels, and rooted in the teachings of the Catechism of the Catholic Church