Cathedral School is partnered with OptionC to improve communication between parents and school. This telephone broadcast system enables school personnel to notify all households and parents within minutes of an emergency or unplanned event that causes early dismissal or school cancellations. This service may also be used from time-to-time to communicate general announcements or reminders email, voice or text. Cathedral School will continue to report school closings due to snow or weather on local radio and TV stations also.
- All numbers are confidential and used only for this communication.
- The Caller ID will display 715-392-2976, which is the main number for Cathedral School.
- Live answers will hear a short pause at the beginning after answering “hello” and the message will begin.
- If the system detects an answering machine, it will play to the recording.
- Please contact the school if you suspect your phone number is not being called by the system or if you ever have a change of telephone number or email address.